MEXICAN SQUASH - Using Our Grey Zucchini Squash
READY IN: 35 mins
- 2 tablespoons Arethusa Butter
- 2 or 3 The Farm's grey zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 medium The Farm's sweet onion, finely chopped
- 2 The Farms garlic cloves, minced
- 2 ears The Farm's Famous Sweet Corn taken off the cob
- 1 jalapeno seeded and chopped
- 3⁄ 4 cup sharp cheddar cheese,shredded
- Melt butter ina large skillet.
- Add squash, onion, and garlic; saute about 8 minutes or until squash is crisp-tender.
- Stir in corn and chiles; spoon inot a 1 quart casserole.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.